We may collect your personal information (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
When you visit this website, we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit.
Use and disclosure
We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We may use your personal information to:
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the Internet;
- communicate with you;
- provide and maintain our service or notify you about changes to our service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- analyse usage of this website;
- provide you with further information, news, special offers and promotional material; and
- improve the content of this website and to customise this website to your preferences.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by unsubscribing from our emails, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you:
- for the above-mentioned purposes;
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and security
Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by Nelson Regional Development Agency. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Right to access and correct
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible. You can do this by logging in and updating your user profile.
How do I control cookies?
Please note: Accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information stored on your hard drive under any circumstances. Although you can configure your web browser to not accept cookies, if you do so you may experience a resulting loss of functionality of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Nelson Regional Development Agency. All Rights Reserved.