New Zealand is now at Alert Level 2, with the exception of Auckland which remains at Alert Level 4. For more information about this alert level and what it means for you, visit the government's official COVID-19 website here.
COVID-19 specific support for businesses and key resources can be found here.
Our Nelson Tasman Business Events team, led by Tracee Neilson, is here to help you bring your vision to life. Whatever your budget, and whatever you want to achieve with your business event, trade show or incentive travel, we are here to help make sure it’s memorable, and it works.
Based in the Mahitahi Colab in the centre of Nelson’s innovation neighbourhood, the Business Events service offered by the Nelson Regional Development Agency aims to create connections. We have relationships with the region’s best innovators and cutting-edge start-ups; we can provide advice on suitable venues, suppliers, transport providers, accommodation options, and support services; and our tight relationships with local tourism operators means we can design an amazing itinerary that is unique to your event.
We Can Provide...
• Hosted ‘familiarisations’ for those looking to hold an event in the region
• Impartial advice on the best venue solutions for your event
• Coordination of conference bids when pitching to win national and international business events
• Advice on activity programmes pre or post-conference
• Full promotional resources including videos, visitor guides and imagery
• Contacts for key professional services and event support services
Contact our Business Events Lead
Tracee is the friendly face who will host you in the region if you wish to visit and scope out potential venues and activities and connect with our local businesses. She knows our people who will help make sure your event goes off without a hitch. Get in touch with her today!